30 January 2007

Tauntee Speaks

mermaidxrose:
ingafinch@hotmail.com: hey my dear
ingafinch@hotmail.com: i havent called you
ingafinch@hotmail.com: have you missed me
ingafinch@hotmail.com: ??
ingafinch@hotmail.com: um well, maybe you are mad?
ingafinch@hotmail.com: ignoring me but taaunting me that you are online and not talking to me
ingafinch@hotmail.com: or, you wrote me a small message and then fell off the bed and cant get up
ingafinch@hotmail.com: or........ you have run to get water because you know what my next question was
ingafinch@hotmail.com: oh oh oh
ingafinch@hotmail.com: i know!
ingafinch@hotmail.com: you are writing me a poem
ingafinch@hotmail.com: and you are concentrating very hard
ingafinch@hotmail.com: and cannot multitask and chat with me at the same time
ingafinch@hotmail.com: or you remembered that i am in atlanta and you are drivingv here as i speak to hang out
ingafinch@hotmail.com: oh but what it really is....
ingafinch@hotmail.com: you had to go potty and you have developed ADD and you got distracted by the mold growing on the tub
ingafinch@hotmail.com: so after doing your business
ingafinch@hotmail.com: you started scrubbing
ingafinch@hotmail.com: and worked up an appetite and had togo get some food
ingafinch@hotmail.com: but now you're all full and fat and needing to take a nap
ingafinch@hotmail.com: and just tooooo tired to chat
ingafinch@hotmail.com: ok
ingafinch@hotmail.com: i'm done

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

geeeeeez, that inga chic is a freak!

MermaidLilli said...

I tell you.... if you only knew!!