23 January 2007

Confessions censored, Read on..

ingafinch@hotmail.com: my sweet alice?
mermaidxrose: c'est moi!!
mermaidxrose: la meme personne
ingafinch@hotmail.com: how are you
ingafinch@hotmail.com: we looked for you saturday nite
mermaidxrose: je suis bien, merci, et vous?
ingafinch@hotmail.com: i'm well
ingafinch@hotmail.com: thank you
mermaidxrose: ahh j'ai avec Owen et Noah
ingafinch@hotmail.com: ah
mermaidxrose: je suis "babysitting"
ingafinch@hotmail.com: well we were hoping you would get out of it
mermaidxrose: nopers
mermaidxrose: that's english
ingafinch@hotmail.com: ahha
ingafinch@hotmail.com: did you like little miss sunshine?
ingafinch@hotmail.com: isnt it cute?
mermaidxrose: yes i did
mermaidxrose: it was cute
ingafinch@hotmail.com: i have cramps
ingafinch@hotmail.com: www.ingafinch.com
ingafinch@hotmail.com: go see
mermaidxrose: omw
ingafinch@hotmail.com: omw?
mermaidxrose: on my way
mermaidxrose: hush!!
mermaidxrose: I'm reading!!
ingafinch@hotmail.com: haha
mermaidxrose: cute
mermaidxrose: you could have come to my house and gotten one of my exercise videos
mermaidxrose: i have about a hundred to choose from
ingafinch@hotmail.com: i should have
ingafinch@hotmail.com: i pretty much blew 20 bucks
mermaidxrose: lol
mermaidxrose: I won't admit how much I have spent on shelf decorations
ingafinch@hotmail.com: shelf decor ahahhahah
mermaidxrose: makes my video section look full
ingafinch@hotmail.com: HAHAHA
ingafinch@hotmail.com: LOLOOLOL
mermaidxrose: until you get up close and read the titles
mermaidxrose: then you say, "Aha, impulse buying, is it?"
ingafinch@hotmail.com: haha
mermaidxrose: and I say, sheepishly, "yeah"
ingafinch@hotmail.com: ahhahah
mermaidxrose: and you say, "I understand"
mermaidxrose: "I just did it myself, blew 20 bucks!!"
ingafinch@hotmail.com: any good ones?
mermaidxrose: good what?
mermaidxrose: ones of what?
ingafinch@hotmail.com: good videos hello?
mermaidxrose: ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
ingafinch@hotmail.com: lol
mermaidxrose: exercise?
mermaidxrose: yeah the best
mermaidxrose: I got them all
ingafinch@hotmail.com: right now i am weepy sad!
mermaidxrose: why
mermaidxrose: pray tell
ingafinch@hotmail.com: i started my period and it kicks my ass
mermaidxrose: i want chocolate
ingafinch@hotmail.com: ME TOOOOOOOOO
mermaidxrose: ohhh
mermaidxrose: i got some
mermaidxrose: in the car
ingafinch@hotmail.com: CHOCOLATE GOD!
mermaidxrose: but i don't want to go out
ingafinch@hotmail.com: ahhahha
ingafinch@hotmail.com: lazy
ingafinch@hotmail.com: lazy'
mermaidxrose: in bed in my PJs
ingafinch@hotmail.com: lazy
mermaidxrose: ohhh
mermaidxrose: i got some here
mermaidxrose: why I had forgotten
ingafinch@hotmail.com: bragger
ingafinch@hotmail.com: bragger
mermaidxrose: ohhh
ingafinch@hotmail.com: bragger
mermaidxrose: I have shitloads
mermaidxrose: omg
ingafinch@hotmail.com: shut up
ingafinch@hotmail.com: s
ingafinch@hotmail.com: h
ingafinch@hotmail.com: u
mermaidxrose: I have so much I my cup runneth over
ingafinch@hotmail.com: t
ingafinch@hotmail.com: u
ingafinch@hotmail.com: p
mermaidxrose: lol
ingafinch@hotmail.com: LOL
ingafinch@hotmail.com: i had a blueberry beer tonight
mermaidxrose: what does that taste like???
ingafinch@hotmail.com: it was actually quite good
mermaidxrose: besides blueberries
ingafinch@hotmail.com: it tasted exactly like...
mermaidxrose: never heard of it
ingafinch@hotmail.com: beer and bluberries all mixed up
ingafinch@hotmail.com: for real
ingafinch@hotmail.com: i was surprised
mermaidxrose: so I can get a pint of blueberries...
ingafinch@hotmail.com: ye
mermaidxrose: ... a can of beer...
ingafinch@hotmail.com: yep
mermaidxrose: put them in my blender and give it a whirl?
ingafinch@hotmail.com: do it
mermaidxrose: can you imagine the mess?
ingafinch@hotmail.com: do it! yes!
mermaidxrose: the froth
ingafinch@hotmail.com: eck
ingafinch@hotmail.com: yes
mermaidxrose: talk about my cup runneth over
ingafinch@hotmail.com: AAAAAHHAHA
ingafinch@hotmail.com: your hylarious
ingafinch@hotmail.com: you're
ingafinch@hotmail.com: oops
mermaidxrose: hilarious
ingafinch@hotmail.com: i know
mermaidxrose: hehehe
mermaidxrose: hy looks like the hyena word
ingafinch@hotmail.com: yeh
mermaidxrose: how come i cannot share pics or files here with you?
ingafinch@hotmail.com: i have the old version of IM
mermaidxrose: oh yeah
mermaidxrose: go update
ingafinch@hotmail.com: and every time i think of updating it's late and i dont want to deal with it
mermaidxrose: it's quick actually
mermaidxrose: I did it
ingafinch@hotmail.com: well i am actually going to bed
ingafinch@hotmail.com: my back hurts
mermaidxrose: leave the puter on with the updating
ingafinch@hotmail.com: WOW
mermaidxrose: wow what?
ingafinch@hotmail.com: listen to me complain
ingafinch@hotmail.com: geez
mermaidxrose: wah wah wah wah wah wah wah
ingafinch@hotmail.com: i know
ingafinch@hotmail.com: my monthly bitch fest
mermaidxrose: well I don't blame you
mermaidxrose: if it hurts it hurts
mermaidxrose: lol
mermaidxrose: bitch fest
mermaidxrose: I like that
ingafinch@hotmail.com: how are YOU?
mermaidxrose: I am fine thank you for asking
ingafinch@hotmail.com: feeling good?
mermaidxrose: just don't ask me how much water i had today
ingafinch@hotmail.com: i've been a slacker
ingafinch@hotmail.com: i need to start calling you more
mermaidxrose: actually yes... I am doing much better now that the bellyaching and the diarrhea is gone
ingafinch@hotmail.com: YAY
mermaidxrose: that was not nice
ingafinch@hotmail.com: are your veins normal yet?
mermaidxrose: nope
mermaidxrose: although maybe not as dark?
mermaidxrose: not sure
ingafinch@hotmail.com: hm
mermaidxrose: sometimes they look dark then they look lighter
ingafinch@hotmail.com: i need to send you copies of the pics we took of your hands, your veins
mermaidxrose: ok
ingafinch@hotmail.com: not now
ingafinch@hotmail.com: i must sleep
mermaidxrose: why not?
mermaidxrose: ohhh
mermaidxrose: yeah sleep
ingafinch@hotmail.com: i wish i had arden to sleep with me
mermaidxrose: i should too
mermaidxrose: where is she?
ingafinch@hotmail.com: out of freakin town
ingafinch@hotmail.com: i like sleeping with arden
ingafinch@hotmail.com: esp when i feel blue
mermaidxrose: what version of IM do you have?
mermaidxrose: yeah I understand
ingafinch@hotmail.com: ??
ingafinch@hotmail.com: no se
mermaidxrose: many a nights I too lay here and I get a little bit lonely
mermaidxrose: then I go to sleep
ingafinch@hotmail.com: ahha
mermaidxrose: all forgotten
ingafinch@hotmail.com: yes
mermaidxrose: go to help, up above
ingafinch@hotmail.com: do you cry?
mermaidxrose: no I do not
mermaidxrose: maybe a few times I have
ingafinch@hotmail.com: why not?
ingafinch@hotmail.com: oh
ingafinch@hotmail.com: me too
mermaidxrose: then go to about yahoo messenger
mermaidxrose: why do you cry?
mermaidxrose: it will tell you what version you have
ingafinch@hotmail.com: 8
mermaidxrose: ihave 8.1
mermaidxrose: so it should be able to, don't you think?
ingafinch@hotmail.com: i would think
mermaidxrose: why do you cry?
ingafinch@hotmail.com: are you able to share with others?
ingafinch@hotmail.com: monthly blues and i am lonely
mermaidxrose: with my niece, yes
mermaidxrose: she is the only other person who is ever on yahoo IM
mermaidxrose: really?
ingafinch@hotmail.com: well it must be my IM then
ingafinch@hotmail.com: i will update soon
mermaidxrose: ahhh i see
ingafinch@hotmail.com: i like sex with her
mermaidxrose: and?
ingafinch@hotmail.com: she is kind
ingafinch@hotmail.com: and smart

mermaidxrose: sooooo...
mermaidxrose: I am going to spain
mermaidxrose: and walk
mermaidxrose: and hopefullly meet alot of nice people
mermaidxrose: ???
ingafinch@hotmail.com: i hope so for you
mermaidxrose: my age
ingafinch@hotmail.com: wouldn't that be a fairytale event
ingafinch@hotmail.com: how cool would that be?
mermaidxrose: my brother told me I should join the chamber of commerce and other groups that have professionals
ingafinch@hotmail.com: yes
mermaidxrose: it would be very cool
ingafinch@hotmail.com: i think that's an excellent idea
mermaidxrose: nice viking man
ingafinch@hotmail.com: if you like that kinda thing
mermaidxrose: lol
mermaidxrose: or island man
ingafinch@hotmail.com: you could write a story after your walk
ingafinch@hotmail.com: make a million
mermaidxrose: warm island.... not iceland type
ingafinch@hotmail.com: warm yes
mermaidxrose: have you ever eaten a Skor bar?
ingafinch@hotmail.com: my dog is farting
mermaidxrose: LMAO
ingafinch@hotmail.com: oh YES!
mermaidxrose: I am eating one now
mermaidxrose: I love them
ingafinch@hotmail.com: rub it in
mermaidxrose: sorry
ingafinch@hotmail.com: i'll tell you my skor story later
ingafinch@hotmail.com: for now
ingafinch@hotmail.com: i am going to sleep
mermaidxrose: no way, I hate doggy farts, they're worse than mine
mermaidxrose: stay here and tell me the skor story now
mermaidxrose: you will forget
ingafinch@hotmail.com: its not that interesting
mermaidxrose: 2 minutes
ingafinch@hotmail.com: and long to type
mermaidxrose: long long ago.....
ingafinch@hotmail.com: mom collected coupons
mermaidxrose: ahha
ingafinch@hotmail.com: and my stepdad ran a paper route
mermaidxrose: I remember I would get a kick out of using coupons
ingafinch@hotmail.com: so the "returns" were plenty
ingafinch@hotmail.com: we would get all the coupon sections out of the sunday paper for all of the papers that didnt sell
mermaidxrose: aha
ingafinch@hotmail.com: and my mom had one of those big hacksaw boards for cutting paper
mermaidxrose: nice
mermaidxrose: guillotine type
ingafinch@hotmail.com: and we would spend our evenings sorting and cutting 1000's
mermaidxrose: whack!!
ingafinch@hotmail.com: yes
ingafinch@hotmail.com: more like a scccchhhwack
mermaidxrose: "watch your fingers, little inga"
mermaidxrose: lol
ingafinch@hotmail.com: yep
mermaidxrose: that sounds just like a whack board
ingafinch@hotmail.com: so albertsons used to have double coupon wednesdays
mermaidxrose: ohhhh
mermaidxrose: I remember
ingafinch@hotmail.com: then they stopped
ingafinch@hotmail.com: my moms fault prolly
mermaidxrose: lol
ingafinch@hotmail.com: they were payin her money
mermaidxrose: lol
ingafinch@hotmail.com: FOR REAL!
ingafinch@hotmail.com: anyway she got a hold of free skor candy bar coupons
ingafinch@hotmail.com: we got a whole case
ingafinch@hotmail.com: no joke
mermaidxrose: you mean many of them
ingafinch@hotmail.com: i ate them until i puked
mermaidxrose: wow
mermaidxrose: lol
mermaidxrose: how lucky is that
ingafinch@hotmail.com: so needless to say
ingafinch@hotmail.com: i havent had one since
mermaidxrose: I have a hard time finding them anywhere but CVS
mermaidxrose: they are soooo good
mermaidxrose: and stuck to my teeth they are
mermaidxrose: my tongue is going wild trying to unstick some of it
ingafinch@hotmail.com: but i can still rememebr my teeth sliding throught the thin chocolate outer layer
mermaidxrose: yesssssssssssssss
ingafinch@hotmail.com: then crunching on that center part
ingafinch@hotmail.com: like brittle
mermaidxrose: OH, yesssssssssss, yesssssssssss
ingafinch@hotmail.com: perfect memory
mermaidxrose: you got it right
mermaidxrose: ok you can go to bed now
mermaidxrose: go to bed
ingafinch@hotmail.com: but that memory is plenty because of the case of skor candy bars
mermaidxrose: and don't forget to drink your water
ingafinch@hotmail.com: and now i have no room for other memories
mermaidxrose: a whole case
mermaidxrose: LOL
mermaidxrose: you are funny
ingafinch@hotmail.com: i cannot make new memories
mermaidxrose: memories.... from the corners of my mind
ingafinch@hotmail.com: poor me
ingafinch@hotmail.com: HAHAHAHAH
ingafinch@hotmail.com: i will post this on my blog tomorrow ithink
mermaidxrose: good night Inga
mermaidxrose: which part?
ingafinch@hotmail.com: the skor part
mermaidxrose: the skor part?
mermaidxrose: lol
mermaidxrose: ok
ingafinch@hotmail.com: or maybe the whole damn conversation
mermaidxrose: copy and paste
ingafinch@hotmail.com: oh yes
ingafinch@hotmail.com: you think
mermaidxrose: Bwaaahhahahahah
ingafinch@hotmail.com: what about all my whining?
mermaidxrose: leave that in too
ingafinch@hotmail.com: and the crying in bed part?
ingafinch@hotmail.com: um i dont know
mermaidxrose: you know if we were on the phone we would not say all these things
mermaidxrose: IMing is fun
ingafinch@hotmail.com: it's totally true!!
mermaidxrose: yeah the crying part too
ingafinch@hotmail.com: i love the IM
mermaidxrose: and the sex part
ingafinch@hotmail.com: uh huh
ingafinch@hotmail.com: OH!
mermaidxrose: lol
ingafinch@hotmail.com: OH OH OH
mermaidxrose: LOL
ingafinch@hotmail.com: i forgot that part
mermaidxrose: LOLOLOLOL
ingafinch@hotmail.com: cant do it
ingafinch@hotmail.com: oh shit {deletes it quickly}
ingafinch@hotmail.com: AHHAHAHAHHALOLOLOL
ingafinch@hotmail.com: ROFLMAO
mermaidxrose: I will post it then
ingafinch@hotmail.com: ok you post it
mermaidxrose: right now

1 comment:

Inga said...

i love the new name! it makes me laugh: adding to the inside jokes!