04 January 2007

Happy New Year 2007


So all in all 2006 was not so good. I found I had cancer. Throw that onto the rest of my big changes...why not? I can handle it. Which I have. And for that 2006 has been good. I have seen how resilient I truly am. Thankyou to all those who remind me of that.... I have had my moments. I think what was the most beautiful thing about my getting cancer is how much my community turned out to support me, help me, love me. I think I will always consider Tallahassee my community. I have moved to many different places over my life, but this is the longest I have lived anywhere...21 years so far....and I guess as a midwife I have helped build my community and they have given back, big time. I LOVE YOU ALL!!. I think 2007 is going to be grand. I have a lot to be thankful for and a lot to celebrate. This is my family.... my kids, their significant others and my grandsons.



No comments: