15 September 2011

I don't like going to work on Thursdays. It is only Desiree and I. For some reason, we get very little done. It takes a lot for me to get going and with the incessant chatter between us, my mind never settles on any one project. I then suddenly jump into one of the many things that need to get done and when finished, it is a great sense of having accomplished something. I would like that to be more my habit than not. I shall work on that.

A client whom I adore might not be able to deliver with us. I hope this baby turns head down. I hope her contractions stop now. I hope she is not in preterm labor.

I need to find my health records. A very important anniversary is coming up.

A storm approaches, fleeting, but it sure felt wonderful.

I LOVE being outside as a storm approaches. The cicadas become quiet, replaced by the sounds of leaves blowing side to side, gentle rumblings of thunder, far away. The sky becomes darker, the colors vivid. The smell of faraway rain, wet ground. The air, warm, circling through the trees and down to me, my hair blowing. Sensuous storm, enveloping me, thank you.

Do I really want MOG? I am restraining myself from my impulsiveness to get into something I may not really need. I may want it, but not need it. I sure LOVE technology, though.

Melinda is now in Ft Walton Beach, housesitting. I am looking forward to having her stay here before she goes to Spain to housesit there.

My first class of Yoga was today. My wrists are feeling it. They are not very strong and with all this extra weight, well, they're really feeling it. The teacher, whose name I don't know yet, is very good. I really like her style. Gentle words, well explained. Opening the heart.

Brother Sal is leaving tomorrow for another of his many cruises. Guess I will have a respite from his nightly phone calls. LOVE him ;)