04 September 2011

Panty Hoarder?

Well, it's not really my fault. It's my ex-husband's.



Mariano could not help himself. There was one thing he so enjoyed and that was to gift me panties. I would go to bed and as my hand slipped under my pillow there would be something there, soft or lacey or satiny. Or I would head to bed and there it was, nicely laid out on the pillow.



It there was a bra with it, he would carefully present it on the bed, with maybe a rose next to it. They would be in my purse, in the metal box of the steps at the Birth Cottage, on the seat of my car, hanging on the towel rack so that as I grabbed my towel after showering, it would be there.

Trying to remember now all the places he would leave them. hmmm. There were many and always a sweet surprise. Often they would have a little note with it. I will withhold what some of those said. Sometimes he would phone me to let me know he had something for me and no doubt, it would be panties. He just couldn't wait to give them to me.



So.... over the years, and because panties do not wear down that quickly, and especially since I had so many of them, I had to start bagging them and put them in the closet, for my drawer could not hold but maybe 50 at a time. I even had a Tupperware bin on the top shelf in my closet overflowing with them.



There were many sizes. Mostly because he had some idea what size my butt was, but did not always guess correctly. Besides, my butt size changed many times over the many years we were together. So I also had them stored by size (of course those were the too small ones in hope someday I would fit into them). I remember ones he bought that would fit an elephant but they were sooooo sexy. Baby blue lacy thong it was. Never wore that one.



Eventually I decided that with the hundreds that I had I should get rid of some. All the small ones, which still had tags, I gave to my daughter. She liked them.



The way too large ones I simply threw away. I could not offer them to anyone. But the one thing I did do....hahahha... was to decide and did wear the older ones or the ones I did not like as much, once, and then throw them away. I did this for a little over 3 months. For real!!
And yeah, they were typically sexy. Some were a little conservative, but I assure you there were no granny panties in that drawer. Flowery, white, black, purple, see-through, solid, encompassing my buttocks, or up my buttocks' crack. Comfy and some not so comfy.
His line was usually the same.... "I want to take those off of you". One thing about him...he was very in lust with me.

I don't recall ever buying myself any underwear while we were together. The other day I bought 6 pairs, although I did not really need them, because I liked the pattern and style. Yeah, panty styles have changed over the years. I have some cute ones now along with all those sexy ones.
Well now I am down to a manageable amount. I did not count them, but they are stuffed into that drawer.



I wonder how long before I will be down to what I guess would be a normal amount, say 30???

1 comment:

Panty Hoarder said...

Great post about Panties, come checkout http://www.pantyhoarder.com